The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I love how Harry just accepts the life of doge despite being a demon. I wonder if he likes the inherent simplicity of it, or if he's a dog-like demon as his true form or something?

OMG TYSM for picking this masterpiece. I think I read the novel a few months ago on wattpad but it got taken down after only a handful of chapters. This is really good, uncommon trope of the possible ML to be the devil, hopefully, seeing the cover.

Fed-Kun's army
@dbgecko Seems like Harry is a nihilists of sorts so relaxing and just going with the flow as a dog doesn't bother him. Remember how he constantly mentioned pleasure a chapter or two back? It probably fucking sucks where he's from or he can't feel much unless it's through his contractor so following orders = feels good. Just speculation though

Does her palm / fist in the last panel mean something ? or referring to something like a male's "jewel" ? or am I just thinking silly ?

That nerve of this stupid, greedy fucker of a prince. O.O ... i love that Harry just put him in his place.

Dex-chan lover
I cackled at that last panel. What a burn! (All puns intended.)

Users who are viewing this thread