The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@namira99

Harry seems to be smarter than Theo, so he's currently my favourite ๐Ÿคญ but I agree on everything else ๐Ÿ˜‚

Harry, it's hard to deal with someone oblivious huh? There there, you'll get your slaughter soon ๐Ÿ˜

i mean where do these bastards get off stalking the person they supposedly โ€œhateโ€ likes this. they really following her everywhere, r they masochists ๐Ÿ‘€

Lmaooo imagine if sheโ€™d just turned around and left not saying anything to those two guys ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you for translating, I really love the relationship between the mc and ml โค๏ธ

Aggregator gang
She can't figure out how to sole Theo's stress problem ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜

Aggregator gang
She can't figure out how to sole Theo's stress problem ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜

Hi can we pls have detailed explanation and visual slides of what Harry means by relieving oneโ€™s pleasure? I feel like thatโ€™s what we need to fully understand whatโ€™s going on ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜Œ

Wow, it's rare to see a considerate ML like Harry (if the pleasure he was talking about is smutty things lol) and chose not to do the deed. And it's even better that he is cute as hell aghhhhh my heart :(

I agree with u guys who commented about Cath should turn around and ignore them lololol. "Damn, seems like I took the wrong way!" something like that and bye-bye to the prince ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Why is demon dog lord in human form so freaking cute ๐Ÿคง the way he casually laid on her lap and played with her hair then chewed it IS SO CUTE

So even demons stress-eat!! Don't know why this makes me feel better about myself ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Aaaaannnd another two egotistical MLs approaching from their horizon of righteousness! Be ready!!

Double-page supporter
@BananaAreNasty One is a prince, and she's a disgraced duke's daughter, so she really doesn't have the rank to ignore him, especially if he starts a conversation. She's already on thin ice being sent away to the farthest territory, she can't openly insult royalty or she'll get kicked out of the kingdom next.

Dang! They WILL NOT do it๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๏ธ
(The pleasure is what am talkin bout๐Ÿ˜Œ)

Anyways.... These fishes... I hope th ey don't cling over our fl the moment the tables got turned๐Ÿ˜ค iz annoying,

How can whining about not killing people be so cute?! (This is why romance is the altimeter fantasy peeps)

Harry's got to be the CUTEST MALE LEAD EVER he's so cute whining and nibbling on her hair like a child arghhhh i want a baby ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Users who are viewing this thread