The Villainess Is Retiring - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Lol
she's a sucker for them puppy dog eyes huh?
Many thanks

Also.. I've been wondering if he needs 'her' specifically to fulfil his desires? Like.. You know.

Thank you for the chapter!
Puppy eyes conquer all, I guess
Hahahahahaha
Cute Wyvern, ngl
Harry is precious as always
I don't hate the 1st prince as much now, but I don't like him, still.
I love how our beloved MC is acknowledged to be a small, young crumb
Because it's obvious the mature route won't be happening! Not now

Do I guess smut really is the answer to solving all of our problems huh

On another note, maybe she can form an agreement with the wyverns and work with them to help facilitate trade? Seems like wyverns are a unique monster to that area so she’d have a monopoly if she could work that into the defense or offense of the land.

Thank you for the translations!!
LMAO I mean I guess the other option is becoming the only option now 🤭 not a problem with me tho 😗

How is it that demons and monsters seem to have more moral scruples about underaged dating than a troubling number of romance mangas?

Damn even the wyvern was like y’all gotta fuck LOL though I kinda have mixed feelings about both him and Harry saying that while simultaneously viewing her as an infant, though I guess they both rejected the idea after realizing that (Harry less so tho)

Yeah please don't kill the wyvern, they're like a big flying murder machine cat-dog-iguana being

lol 🤣🤣 receiving 'puppy dog eyes' from a wyvern king. and it's super effective! 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread