The Villainess Is Retiring

Plot, characters and art are extremely boring, ZERO world building. The dog is an utter disappointment and Wyverns are embarrassing, people as bland as can be. They’re all the same, having a machine do the architecture, food, drinks for them and put minimal effort into the actual art and characters look like oblongs wth. If you’re gonna put Villianess as a title as least stay true to advertisement! How embarrassing y’all. This is a 5/10 out of me. Average, at least this clustertruck of a mess has a spine to hold it up

Oh I remeber reading this novel translated on wattpad. It was so so. Forgot about it until I saw this

im actually amazed how obedient harry is

i was gonna ship the prince and the mc. then i remember, 'wait, there's a cute dog right?'

I like this one a lot, mostly cause Yveria is funny. I really like people who reincarnate as villains and just opt not to be nice or sweet. "Well I'm evil now I guess" and roll with it.

These two are just rabid gremlin children they’re perfect for each other and i love them

they feed on chaos and love to cause trouble together and I’m h e r e f o r i t

Omg!!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩 I am obsessed with this manhwa 💕💕💕thank u guys so much✨🙏😆😍💕💕

HARRY IS HANDSOME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOST HANDSOME BOI EVER YES WHO'S A GOOD BOI YES U ARE HARRY U ARE

Users who are viewing this thread