The Villainess Is Retiring

How tf can she be an adult office worker in her previous life and not know what sex is? This is so baffling, it's totally throwing off my enjoyment of the story. 🙄

The art's coloring is so soft. It's super comfortable to look at. Not as good as The Villainess is a Marionette, The Way to Protect the FL's Brother Older Brother and some others but definitely up there among the top 15 - 20.

UGH HOW CAN SHE NOT KNOW THAT HE MEANS SEX??? BYE. IT'S FUNNY WHEN THEY'RE NAIVE BUT THIS IS JUST TOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP COCKBLOCKING HIM >:C

I love d story, its refreshing in all others reincarnated theme story... Tq for all the translating n redrawing etc. My gid bless u

@Lycathi true its also throwing me off thou I don't think she doesn't know what sex is I just think that she didn't expect that to be the substitute for killing and starting a war. We are seeing this throu the "this is a romance manhwa" lense so it's obvious to us but real life maybe different. Throu one could argue that the author knows that and should adabt to that witch I agree with! Idk it's annoying as heck thou

I'd just hire him a prostitute and be done with it. This is why I'm not the heroine of a shoujo manga.

I'm bothered by the level of reaction the wyvern and the protagonists have for killing the unborn wyverns. Like dude if you see a corpse of humans with babies aren't you going to get pissed. This is throwing me off more than her inconsistent knowledge of sex.

@Revertigo i think its cause doggo is next to her. As an intelligent wyvern, patience is virtue when stepping in deaths door. Plus, mc is too occupied with the biting prob. Mc is remarkably StupiD for the standard empathy level :'D. I'm just tryna be positive cause its a light story.

Users who are viewing this thread