The Villainess Is Shy in Receiving Affection

Dex-chan lover
It is actually impressive how manga/manhhwa authors turn a small gimmick into AI generated thousands of stories that somehow are also published by a big publishers

Dex-chan lover
This isn't anything we haven't seen before, but it's wrapped up in adorable package and competently enough written that I don't mind recommending it to someone that likes this genre.

Boring with absolutely no characterization, pacing is janky and awkward, plot is nonexistent (who here forgot more than once that this is an isekai villainess story?) And does nothing interesting or new. Read literally any other child FL isekai/regression story.

Boring with absolutely no characterization, pacing is janky and awkward, plot is nonexistent (who here forgot more than once that this is an isekai villainess story?) And does nothing interesting or new. Read literally any other child FL isekai/regression story.
I aggree about the pacing and in part about the characterization. But to say there is no plot literally contradicts the pacing issue. Both problems are mutually exclusive, so please decide which critique you want to go with. As for the isekai thing, show me one story where it´s thematised beyond the protagonist randomly introducing food and board games, making it redundant anyway.

Thanks for the translation up to this point! Wishing the best for the scanlators + the official tl

It's always a shame when Tapas picks something up. For me it's basically a death sentence for any story it happens to, since Tapas doesn't work in my country and I don't read Korean.

Group Leader
Is LuaScans going to do everything from where the previous group dropped it, or is it just going to continue from 50 with this big gap on MD?

Dex-chan lover
I aggree about the pacing and in part about the characterization. But to say there is no plot literally contradicts the pacing issue. Both problems are mutually exclusive, so please decide which critique you want to go with. As for the isekai thing, show me one story where it´s thematised beyond the protagonist randomly introducing food and board games, making it redundant anyway.
My death flags show no signs of disappearing?
Eminence is shadow?
Surviving the game as a Barbarian?
What do you see with those murky eyes?
Among others...
In the romance/isekai Crossroads... I've got nothing...

My death flags show no signs of disappearing?
Eminence is shadow?
Surviving the game as a Barbarian?
What do you see with those murky eyes?
Among others...
In the romance/isekai Crossroads... I've got nothing...
interesting. i will check those out, when i have time. Thank you!

Another generic plot of everyone in the ducal family fawning on the FL and miscommunication and misunderstanding to make it cute.

Users who are viewing this thread