The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I was just about to comment that, like she only had one dress on, not that it wasn't nice

dude ive been literally wearing the same things for the past week. if you wanna go come at me bisch

#Quarantinemood

Wow, I knew it from that fake smile of hers. I mean, Tia’s dress looks much more fancier and mature than your... Whatever you can call that girly sh!t your wearing. Swear to god, this stupid b!tch gonna get it if she don’t shuddup

Gurl idk where you got the audacity to b talking all that smack when u ur self b looking lik a my little pony

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get the exchange between the Duke and the butler. The butler says that's the lady is already gone and the Duke accuses him of dictating where the lady goes.

@f0xhunt bit late, but the butler offers to call her back to the house, presuming that she'd come back right away
I guess the Duke was being perceptive enough to pick up on some disdain for her from just that, i guess his tone was probably bad too
But yea, the most a servant should be offering is to notify her that the Duke is waiting, so she could decide whether it's worth coming back for, but I'd imagine that they'd usually wait for their masters to come back before informing them of what happened while they were away

She looked so cute i hoped she was nice. But well i was wrong, hope she will get the same treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread