The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

miss leshia is a great lady, i'm think she's okay with mc beside with his highnessπŸ€—

This was the first chapter where I thought maybe the eyebrows should be touched up πŸ˜‚

I wonder what she wants to do. It was mentioned the saint lady has helped out in the slums before but then, if she were to meet her, she wouldn't want Cedric to be there, because she has just mentioned that he will fall in love with her, so for her 2-year plan to work, she has to prevent them for meeting for 2 years, if we were to go by her logic. So now I'm here running in circles in my mind about this.
Also, I hope they'd be like. Okay, then, just revisit the divorce option in 2 years. I mean, lots of things could happen in 2 years.
For example, a new emperor.
Or *gasp* some people could even fall in love in the next 2 years!

PS.: It was nice seeing both their smiles multiple times this chapter.

Did the ML ever take classes in melting people's heart because my heart is all melted with the things he said ><

Fed-Kun's army
I’d take Cedric over Lawrence any day. I’ll take good personality over beauty.

Group Leader
I wonder if this "I do not want any harm to come to my people" is a bit of foreshadowing. Like, yeah, they played it out like β€œI don’t want YOU to get hurt” but I still think it may come back in the future in a β€œyou promised not to harm my people!” kind of drama

oh god my heartttt i love them both, this chapter was a ray of sunshine!!! ;o;

tysm for the update!!!

It's a no-brainer already, Tia has left the starting position and is now in the running to being in-love with Cedric.

Sooo in the original timeline, Cedric fell in-love with the Saintess hmmmmm and seems like she was inlove with him too. As per research (lol), in this timeline, Cedric will fall in-love with Tia but she would always believe that Cedric x Leshia is the best combi for ruling the empire. I am betting my jam the Leshia, in this timeline, would not fall for Cedric and would push for Cedric x Tia, but our heroine, ehem, yes, she is our heroine, will try to distance herself away from Cedric and push for her agenda.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!!! To all of the members working on this project, as well as other projects, fighting!!! Thank you for always giving us quality content ❀️

Does he really fall in love with Leshia? But the previous chapter (13) he told her that he thinks Lashia is his sister?? @__@

THANKYOU FOR SUBBING THISSS!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaa I hope she realize she is now the future <3

He probably views Leshia only as a sister, but she maybe likes him. In her death bed, she was thinking of him..

Fed-Kun's army
@Sparklepink12K Damn, taking one for the team. I applaud you.

I do wonder if the past him was in love with the saint or did he also only see her as a sister even then?

Users who are viewing this thread