The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

I think it is funny how pizza god doesn’t like all type of pizza; aka not welcoming pineapple on pizza.

Ah. . . . the age-old question about pineapple on pizza. XD In my case, the first time I ever ate said pizza was when I was 6 and before this, I had never actually eaten the pineapple fruit before. Turns out I'm severely allergic to pineapples. I'm pretty sure you can imagine the absolute horror of suddenly eating this type of pizza for the first time, promptly fainting, and then waking up in the hospital after a near-death experience. XD

So I have no idea whether it's good or not because that's actually a death sentence for me. Sorry mates! XD

Yay all the way

Poor unfortunate souls that don't know the juicy sweetness. I shall pray for their souls in pineapple pizza heaven

I've always thought pineapple was the most hideous thing to be ever added to pizza...

I thought her mom just hated her... but obviously she's just a complete whacko.

Girl got tired of the BS "hurt me instead of her" troupe loop.

Yay! If you have to eat pizza every day you need more flavors if you can't then nay!

Group Leader
I hv never tried pineapple on pizza so I can't give out any opinions sorry xD

thank you for the translation! yay to pineapple pizza, i love the sweet and salty combo. idk how to feel about lawrence yet... we know he's a tyrant and he gives off evil vibes but he didn't try to stop artezia from seeing the duke. i guess we'll have to see lol

Thank you for the chapter~

I'm sorry Pizza God, but I have to agree with the rest of the team, pineapple in pizza is so deliciousssssssss, so I'm YAY on the issue. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread