The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I never tried pineapple pizza, but I think it will be too sweet and I prefer pizza on the salty side (pepper, meat, cheese, etc).
After the pandemic over, I guess I will try it. Isn't it technically a baked bread with fruit?

Pineapple on pizza is only ok when I can properly remove the pineapples and eat the normal pizza now uncovered.

Amazing chapter though, can't wait to see her schemes play out.

Fed-Kun's army
Pineapple on pizza is okay, but not the best. I think meat and mushrooms taste better

Im sympathetic to the mother... seems like she has some serious mental issues. A part of me hopes she gets off relatively softly for those murders. She isn't a "good person" but she doesn't seem to be in control of herself either.

As a kid I loved pineapple on pizza. Its not my favourite anymore though - that honour goes to shawarma pizza.

Banned
Pineapple on Pizza tastes best with anchovies.

The sweetness of the pineapple offsets the saltiness of the anchovy perfectly.

Pineapple on Pizza by itself OR anchovy on pizza by itself is an acquired taste, but generally a pretty stupid idea.

Nay for me. But that's just because I hate pineapples in general.

Also, thank you for the update! And I agree. I'm glad they're giving a villain depth to her character. We have so many Isekai already so it's a nice way of standing out.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢👾👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY👹

SHE BLUSHED
Edit: I've only had pineapple pizza on school pizza and that was a big nope. HOWEVER, in theory the sourness of the pineapple cutting through all the fat in pizza sounds good. Plus carbs and fruit 👌

Fed-Kun's army
I like how her decision to not involve with her mother outburst reflect the maid respect on her. Like, are you just fine watching a mother beating up her daughter black and blue and expect her to take the brunt every time just so your coworker wont get hit?

Pineapple on pizza: Yes

nayyyy no pineapple on pizzas please fruits plus pizza doesn't make sense tho anyways the mother is sure pretty butttt we can't judge a book by it's cover or maybe the mom just wants to live idk but atb to our fl !!!!!

WE SAW THAT BLUSH SIS

this pineapple on pizza slander in this comment section has gone too far!

Dex-chan lover
>Pineapple on pizza

I'm ok with it because I mainly care about whether a food taste good rather than how 'authentic' it is.

And the combination of ham, cheese and sweet/sourness of pineapple on 'bread' definitely is quite good.

Dex-chan lover
Pineapple on pizza is blasphemous. I hate the mom as well. Thanks for the chapters 😍

Users who are viewing this thread