The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Okay, I'll admit I'm a sucker for side characters with white or blue hair 😓 (the evil mom/brother don't count ofc!)

Oooof Alphonse and Elise power couple?? That one-two on the butler made me cackle serves you right bch... I'm glad Alphonse was introduced, he caught my eye w/ his blue hair in the earlier chapters!!

Alphonse is quite the eye candy and he leaped right into action when needed ✧\(>o<)ノ✧

I'm excited to see how his relationship with the MC will grow

Thank yo u for the chapter (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Supporter
Heh. This was probably the day Bill remembered that she was her mother's daughter and Lawrence's sister in more than name.

Also big props to blue knighty boi. No hesitation, just instant takedown.

1. Wow. What a vile ignorant cretin that Bill is, I'm glad Alphonse gave him a lesson (haha he's awesome and the maid was so cool as well!)! (。ì _ í。)

2. Why all of them are so bulky and huge? Even with heels she looks so petite ònó

3. I have a new crush with Alphonse, he's so pretty and hot ūwū

That reference to Olga aka "Origa"... It's about the singer Origa, right? Right???

That new knight is a hottie... since all the good men are taken or simply psychopaths, can I have that eye candy?

Today on Manhwa artists have no idea what horses look like: that giant of a horse. Slightly better than some I’ve seen but dear lord.

Users who are viewing this thread