The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

i understand why heavy content is called heavy now it makes my heart feel heavy literally

Group Leader
All those heavy feeling and I crack up on translator credit page. 😂

I love this already. Btw, I crack a laugh every time I read The scan group name, Creative thinking, and I'm not being sarcastic.

Did they chop off her legs too? It doesn’t look like she has them, but it wasn’t said in the punishment

@LordTartaros I don't see why not. The placement of your tongue shapes vowel sounds but it's not like you can't produce a sound without it. And laughter doesn't require any hard consonant sounds like a "t" or "d" would make.

@sweetlyincensed that is true. This is why mute people can still scream and make sounds. We use our tongue movements to move our vocal strings. Just like string in a guitar.

I like the concept of having a villain trying to rectify and become a better person. She is not asking to turn into a pure innocent damsel like in other stories we always see happening when the villain was already in a age that have done heinous things already. She just want to rectify her wrongs and probably use her knowledge to her benefit but without taking to harm innocent people or people that has nothing to do with her. I can respect that,

@Darkwolfix
Same, I also respect that philosophy. She IS a good person, although not enough to be called innocent/or saintess. Its the inferior mindset that her mother instilled in her that made her do heinous crimes like that. Now, now, I’m not saying that Lawrence is not evil. But if anyone’s the true villain here, it would be the Marchioness.

@P-Sempai5759 oh definitely. The greatest villain is the mother. She traumatized the poor girl and the crown prince is to be blamed since he used her well cuz he knew his mother was making her into a tool to serve him and then be discarded

Fed-Kun's army
holy shit. hurry reborn already so you can get back at that whiteheaded shitface

Users who are viewing this thread