The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

my guess is that she already has the jewel in the pevious chapter she aske for the key to a vault its probably in there.

Dex-chan lover
Thicc eyebrows go bye-bye?! Drops Manga
They made the baron look so villainy the monocle, mustache, fat body, and then he tried to sneak away with a bag of money X'D

Wow this is some next level connect the dots kind of plot with simply asking for a specific jewel. I'm also impressed Cedric was able to realize that she didn't mean for him to chase the obvious answer, that there was more to it. He hasn't known her for long but the fact he can understand that she has far deeper meanings to her words and actions shows he has good instincts.

Dex-chan lover
@Aeriandra : To be fair, she's obviously not a materialistic person + has her reputation for her intelligence, so whatever 'vague' direction she gives him, there must be depth to it.

And the tiny tiny memories he retain from the past might've influenced him too.

Dex-chan lover
FL is so smart she got the key to all of the problem!!
It really is like a riddle!

It's scary how good she is in this whole kingmaking business. No woner she could elevated his brother who is a bastard son into a legit king in previous live. Putting the Grand Duke into the throne would probably easier for her.

This jewel thing, not only she got to dismantle his opponent source of income, she would probably gained leverage of the Marchioness who hold the jewel. Never mind that she managed to cast favorable light into the Grand Duke in both the common peoole and probably in moderate nobilities too. 3 strokes with just one move (and those are the ones I could see from this chapter alone)

oh no his eyebrows D:
props to crazeeapple though, what they made is good lol. anyway, thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread