The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
Firs- nah jk.
So she was planning on tarnishing her brother's name with this? I didn't know he had anything to do with baron fuckface. Feels good man.

Dex-chan lover
Yes! She planned this out to drag him down! She's so good!

@Keansor
I don’t think it was to tarnish his name (completely). I think she wanted to get rid of one of her brother’s backers, if anything, while maybe putting into question his ability to be capable of judging others and his potential to be a leader.
I’m sorry if I’m wrong.

One the ladies she invited for tea has a family who owns a large newspaper. Tia you sneaky, brilliant woman 👀

I love this series so much! Thank you for the hard work and quality translations <3

i already know her moms gonna be a massive bee to her in front of the guest you don’t have to read the raws to know that c word is gonna ruin these good vibes we had with our couple gifting and being intelligent.

Mann.. when thing is going nicely, the queen snake come home.. ugh..

Thanks for the update!

Yikes, that emperor is so dead in her eyes.
Poison goes glug glug glug.

looks like the brother got power and ascended the throne by befriending all the as*holes from the nobles.. Makes sense that the country's situation got so terrible in such a short time..

Dex-chan lover
why hunt children? why not adults? whats the difference?

the mom will either thank her for getting cedric as her fiancee or scold her and demand she do more to enrapture cedric... we'll see.

I need to see the downfall of this stupid emperor, her b*tch mistress of a mother and prince brother (if he is evil like the previous two).

Users who are viewing this thread