The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
I kinda forget but is the saintess still alive in this timeline?

Thanks for the chapter!

Contributor
The Most Dangerous Game..?

That's... Actually less horrifying than I what I thought was happening. Thank you, author, for not making it that dark. TT_TT

I don't like it when Tia is blushing or smiling like a 13-year-old, I much more prefer her spymaster mask.

I have a bad feeling about this, I want to check the raws but at the same time I don’t. this is why cliff hangers would be the death of me

Dex-chan lover
According to 3rd party spoilers re. the Emperor's family relationships
the Emperor had many sexual conquests, but Miraila was his one true love and he'd always return to her in the end. He considers Miraila and Lawrence his true family (he's neutral on Tia, no real opinion on her).

On his other children
Countess Eunis (from Chp 9-10) is an illegitimate daughter, born from the Emperor laying his hands on a maid. The main reason he let Eunis be born was to preserve his image with the citizens (although he did dote on her growing up). He's also had other children with the Empress, although all of them died when they were still very young. Popular rumour was that it was divine punishment for him executing Cedric's parents on trumped-up treason charges (implied it was done to remove competition for the throne) although the Emperor quickly put an end to the rumour-mill by executing the rumour-mongers.

On the Emperor himself
The WN text constantly reiterates the Emperor is not a good person - selfish, greedy, cruel, arrogant - although still competent enough to rule the country.

child trafficking.... I've been looking that up so much these days... it's been bothering me so much, I keep thinking about it. anyway, hope y'all are having a nice day

They are slowly but surely developing feelings for each other. ❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread