The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Thankyou for the double update!!
Tbh i prefer your translation rather than reading it on tappy toon...

But, as always, thankyou for your hard work!!

Fed-Kun's army
ah shit, guess ill check google in a year to see how this ends

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for more, don’t push yourself too hard to cause health isssues in getting chapters out :p

Still hope you guys keep going even though tappytoon is licensing. And I hope others will still support official. Guarantee if dropped, it wouldn’t encourage people to buy official release lol.

@MXCL I think there is a novel you can read or spoilers on that now

Wow. So proud of that guy who won't leave his wife. But his wife is more smart than him. Live happily please.

Dex-chan lover
This girl is playing 57D underwater Space Chess with Time travel and i can't figure out wtf is going on xD

Here comes Madam Dairy, get your lactase tablets!

On another hand, I'm getting confused. So much traffic in so little time in that room. And she's still on her first cup of tea.

Now this is what scheming behind the back is all about. Being honest is good and all but on a stage where backstabbing is their cup of tea and betrayal is just another cake to be eaten, this girl is going to be the director for the upcoming play.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm lost, why would she buy a title of it's not her name in it ?

Dex-chan lover
I like how this is working, but still need more atmospheric mystery.

@Mira995 Because is in the name of one of her close aides which mean that they can directly influence with the title or lands obtained.

Thanks for the update! I'm really excited for the mass update since currently this is one of my favourite reincarnation webtoon!

Users who are viewing this thread