The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

WTF “pray to the devil”? Why do I like this sociopath so much?! She’s the ultimate strategist but damn she’s terrifying.

she's sooo beautiful and dainty looking! totally the opposite from the previous chapter (of course she was still pretty in the previous chapter, but did NOT look delicate at all hahaha )

Yayyyy thanks so much scans team for not dropping this! I'll definitely make sure to support it on TappyToon but so grateful we still get newer chapters here!!

The first two horses grazing on the field looked so bloated and very green 😆😆😆

I tried looking for the wtf flower and best I can tell it was from the panel with feet and 'stops' sfx
Is it still in there behind the sfx?
Because
that would be everything

7f5f684b13a1e94b6a87a54dd9cda88e.png

😆

Contributor
At least the horse is a horse and not a badly composited 3d image of a horse. This is a great horse

Chile, that horse looks high and perplexed at the same time. What the heck.

She is so soft when she is with him and it seriously makes me giddy like a fool. How they are so flustered by the other scared to offend. Gotdam, stop it.

Also, it is so sad that even if he ends up not being on board with what she's done, she hopes he would just understand her and she doesn't mind dying if she get only that much from him. Like, girl do you not see how this man looks at you. Then again her mother messed her up so much she probably sees it as pity.

I've never wanted a villian to be this happy in my life (okay maybe Choi Yoojin in the K2).

Dex-chan lover
"It isn't god you should be praying to, but the devil." god thats the good shit tho.

Users who are viewing this thread