The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
This is what happened if a 99 intrigure character suddenly got avenger trait

@vangoz Yeah it's part of the trade. In return for the Empress' support, Tia will probably isolate Gregor from anyone he cares about and take away his power and dignity. But honestly I think he's only capable of loving someone to the extent that it does not eclipse his own narcissism. That's exactly what Tia says too. Gregor is like many rulers, obsessed with power, so he won't push too much support behind Lawrence (which would create stability for the nation) because that would mean losing his own power.

Gregor so far is just using Miraila to control the nobles and Lawrence to secure his lineage. He has fondness for him but that relationship is more like a pet.

I'm so tired of some villainess manhwa where the guy does all the saving and stuff. Now this here, Tia is doing all the dirty work and is such a great mastermind. Gosh I love this story. I didn't expect much when I saw this first but it's true you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. This is the most badass FL I've ever seen. She's very intelligent and ready to go to any lengths for her goals.

Fed-Kun's army
This is treason!
Execute the vile bitch by way of hanging!
Long live the empire!
Long live the emperor!

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me

💚💚💚💚💚Youngjae as a meme, i just notice right now lol

wtf was even going on in this chapter, it sounded like a bunch of royal bullshit was spewed to make it sound like something big was going on, all I understood was the last part that she'll make the Emperor suffer, but what was the point of going through that ridiculously difficult to interpret back and forth between Tia and the Empress, like the main demographic for this kind of manhwa are teen girls and you expect them to understand this shit?

Users who are viewing this thread