The Villainess Lives Again - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Legend states that Artezia once possessed the thiccest, phattest, and most powerful eyebrows in all the land. However, upon witnessing the pitiful, wafer-thin nature of the eyebrows of those around her, her once-unwavering heart felt pity... Generously, she divided the strength of her tremendously hairy brows amongst the masses, sacrificing the character of her face to accentuate their own... 😔😢

Dex-chan lover
@badwxlf
Legend states that Artezia once possessed the thiccest, phattest, and most powerful eyebrows in all the land. However, upon witnessing the pitiful, wafer-thin nature of the eyebrows of those around her, her once-unwavering heart felt pity... Generously, she divided the strength of her tremendously hairy brows amongst the masses, sacrificing the character of her face to accentuate their own..
Oh dear lord... that's quite the artistic construction. May sir please enlighten me what chapter I can find such bold eyebrows?

Fed-Kun's army
Eyebrow game is so strong, even the ladies are competing 👌.

Contributor
Well, she is originally older, so it's not a surprise if she love DILF.

I must say, the dresses and shoes are historically relevant, unlike most period manhwa

And this badass MC I'm lovin her 😍😍😍

There are so many looking and judging her left and right. Too many eyes. I'm intrigued and I'm looking forward to reading more ! 😊

Thank you for the chapter.

a story with good eyebrows can't be a bad story!

i really like our mc and ml wooo i'm looking forward to anything and everything

@Siquall Considering that she only asked for 2 years of protection, I doubt she was any older than 25 in her previous life.

@eclat123 i noticed that! the dresses are always a nice surprise when theyre period accurate but shoes as well?! thats a first!!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

Group Leader
@Eclat123 is it really? What time period/area is it from? This would help our scan group do research when proofreading

Users who are viewing this thread