The Villainess Lives Again

I gotta ask, is it really betrayal? She's a smart character, so she knew her brother's disposition. She knew what he would do. Due to her own flaws she held hoped that he wouldn't but she knew. So if you know someone is gonna throw you under the bus and they do, is it really betrayal?

Fed-Kun's army
Mc’s supposed to be able to pull off some crazy bullshit so there’s no need to question anything going on. I like it.

@ashardalon It's not that bad to visit each groups website. I made a folder that has all my scanslator websites and i use the open all. ( and then you just have to remember to manually open them all up like once a week. as for what you last read have a history tab open and search up the title).

For those wanting some opinions on the manhwa:

Character art is decent, background art is atrocious and full of terrible textures and 3d assets-- but the story is great. One of the better "reincarnated as the villainess" variants I've read so far.

The art is good enough, the plot and characters are amazing! One thing that I really want to thank the scanlating team for is how well they translated it! They used language so effectively and it really feels like a European-set manhwa. The grammar and vocab is better than many official translations I've read. Keep up the good work!

Fed-Kun's army
Now, I know what you all are asking. Does this series really deserve 9+ stars? Yes. It does.

do i really have to read the new chapters on discord? you can't be fucking serious.
it's already bad enough that everything is online now, but discord? go **** yourselves.

I was planning not to read the webtoon because I was already reading the novel, but the artwork is just soo good.
(and so far more chapters are translated in the webtoon than the novel so thank you translators!!)

@AmaraSiren Bell's Scans doesn't have one, but the group they're collabing with does & they post the chapter links in the discord. You have to be authorized by the discord in order to read on their site. Their discord is linked on their profile page

Users who are viewing this thread