The Villainess Lives Again

I quite like pineapple on pizza, so yay all the way for me. Another thing, I want to thank you all the work you've done to translate this for us.

I don't really know, I'm Italian and pineapple pizza is something no one would ever prepare here.
Maybe it's a good dish... It's just NOT pizza... 😁
Anyway thanks for the chapter: mommy dearest is definitely affected by some serious disease. I don't really think that's love, but some toxic possessiveness. And the more Tia will show that she wants to get free, the more this psycho-mother will act out. 😓

pineaple should be not put in any cooked meal, pizza or any other dish. except in cake, pineaple cake is delicious.

Nay for me. I dont like pinapple except pinapple fried rice.. it’s surprisingly tasty (but i dont eat the pinapple chunks)

NAY! BIG NAY! Pineapple should never be eaten in any other way other than the fruit itself.

I love pineapples on pizza. You can't change my mind. It adds a sweet touch to the savoury pizza which is like the most amazing thing in the entire universe for me. And isn't a sweet-salty combo the best combo there is? ;)

You know I kinda like this MC, he's a bit more believable than every other male MC in these types of mangas. All the other ones act...autistic, if that makes sense. They would never get to place of power acting like that.

Thank you guys for the translation. I hope To Pizza God to Have a lot of pizza in his/her life. I prefer mushroom instead of pineapple. In fact I don’t remember when was the last time I ate a 🍕 with🍍 On it , but I think I discovered others ingredients that’s why I don’t buy that anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread