The Villainess Lives Again

i love how you guys insert some explanation at the end of chapter ^^

thanks for the translation!!! love this manhwa so much ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you so much for the chapter! It was fast updated! *O*
I'm loving the notes by the end of chapter! They confirm many things I've been thinking myself and they help elucidate many other things I missed.
This is one of the BEST stories I'm reading and I'm totally IN LOVE with it!!
Can't wait to see Tia and Cedric getting married! I hope they consummate their marriage and confess to each other! I know they're already falling for each other but since Tia is thinking he will fall for the Saintess in the future she's holding back. I hope she stops thinking that way and they don't divorce.

This is honestly a gem!!!!
I did not expect such slow-paced story to have fast development in each chapter.
It follows the saying: "slowly but surely"

Who will fall first, Tia or Cedric?
Hmm... my bet is Cedric.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

THAAAANK YOU for the update as always~! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you for the explanations at the end of the chapters, totally would've missed those tiny details!

THANK U FOR THE DOUBLE UPDATE IM SHOOO HAPPYYY

her mom's genes is top notch the visuals ๐Ÿฅบ

Your title edit is much better tbh The OC-ness of doing so made a perfect title art I can just keep staring at it it's so pretty๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thank you for your hardwork as always! ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’•

I just saw the cover with the main characters and what appears to be their child under the covers section. Glad to see this story has a happy ending.

Thank you!

Why would Tia's existence be bad for Lawrence? I never would have guessed he actually resented her. I thought he did what he did out of pragmatism. Isn't Tia the only reason he was able to take the Rozan estate? Idky but I always assumed Lawrence and his mother planned everything, including Tia's part in things, meticulously.

Users who are viewing this thread