The Villainess Lives Again

Thank you for the update.
@Ceereus I am thinking that maybe since she gave birth to Tia, it worsened her image to the public and the nobles, as the women who the woman who cheated on the emperor (even though she is actually a mistress and married to Tia's dad) in short a promiscuous woman. which doesn't help him now to be favored by the nobles or the public.

plot twist: mom beats her and the maids so they’ll bleed on her because she needs the blood of virgins to keep looking that young

@gofy

But I think Lawrence is doing well with the aristocracy and even if he wasn't, he has the king's favour. That's always a shortcut to doing well in society. Lawrence's goals go further than society anyway lol.

@Ceereus I believe it was the other way around. Tia was always the one planning everything. She was the main reason for Lawrence to become the crown prince and she was the one who made him emperor. Without her, Lawrence and their mother are fated to fall. They simply don't know what to do and trust too much only in the emperor's favouritism.

@Helen_Brite

I'm specifically referring to the mother and son pair's choice to oppress Tia: make her give up her estate, personal life, etc. But it starting to look like much of that was just cause and effect of Lawrence's campaign to become ruler and their mother's weird relationship with her children. I don't think they're fated to fall exactly because then Tia wouldn't have to do much (like breaking apart the family, weakening their allies) except help Cedric.

Ooh, I really love this series! The political intrigues are realistic and complicated. The MC is really smart and calm and collected.

Your notes on the end chapter 26 was really arrogant.
So you're supporting the official release or not?

People been saying that you used Kakaopage Indo to tl your projects before lmao

Oh and the crown in Cedric head is the author original drawing.

So you're shading the author now?
Is it not enough that you disrespect the author works by doing this scans?

Or you did you ever read this webtoon?
Why even bother scans this manhwa when you dont even read it?
And shading it without even read it first LMAO

Why the official release bother you so much?
Your release won't even matter to people who spend money to "support the author" on Kakaopage Indo.

With your passive aggressive notes, you sounds like you don't support the author to gain money from official release.

Poor poor author ;(

@Jungsok I think you misunderstood something. They only said they preferred the English title card they created before the indo release created their English title card. All of it was just artistic preference. I think the team that puts this manhwa out for us does really good work for us. It's obviously care from a place of passion. So obviously they'll have an opinion. Because they care. It's a little harsh to see those fairly mild opinions as disrespectful to anyone; least of all the original work they very obviously love.

@Ceereus Indo titled card is similiar with the original korean version that author made.
Or should i give you a picture to compared it lmao
Basically, this group bashed what the original author made

Mild opinion? Love the original works ?

So tell me, why did they whine about Cedric's Crown ? The author clearly drawn the crown on her own at the end chapter 7. This group don't read their own project. If they are, they won't complain about the crown lmao.

If this group have something to said about kakao indo, they better told their indo reader to complain straight to kakao indo.
Don't seek sympathy from their freeloader readers like this.

It only makes this team looks arrogant when they are merely an illegal translator.

I agree with the comment below me.
Your notes in the end sounds really arrogant. Is it really difficult to support an official release without complaining about small, unimportant details? I check all the title card and found the indo ver. have similiar theme with original. This team title card looks plain compared to the official one About cedric's crown... please read (your project) before complaining like this.
Don't embarrass yourself in public.

I'm just here to say thanks for the translation! I'm loving this!!! It was a long time since I was excited about reading something.... :)

cnd

@immortalartisan I'd say it's worth a read. Definitely not a parody. If you want a villianess time travel/ reincarnation plot where the Villainess is an ACTUAL villainess, you should read this. It gets right into it from the beginning, not really any dragging out.

Users who are viewing this thread