The Villainess Lives Again

I have the biggest girl crush on the MC ❤️ my heart skips a beat every time her eyes glow because even though she is trying to make things right, she doesn’t shy away from what she is good at. But I hope she will see herself as a human rather than a weapon. By far one of the best stories I’ve read and thank y’all for translating!

@Buttsbuttsbuttsbutts I believe it's actually the opposite, she first had an affair with the king, but since it was kind of taboo, as she was single, she married in order to continue the affair and she then had tía with her husband. So Lawrence is the oldest. But I might be wrong

Group Leader
I dont get it. Shes still killing people for someone just like in her past life. Only difference is the person shes killing for her

this one is actually a true villainess. most other heroines in this genre are usually villains in name only so this is pretty refreshing. 😋

Aggregator gang
At the beginning of this series I believed it was the usual "she wasn't the real villainess all along, she has good agenda ,redemption yadda yadda yadda"

But in the latest chapter she went full littlefinger mode, and I stan this

I dropped this for a little while bc I didn't like where the story was going but mmmhm mhmmm the story is so good;;; tia really showing off her skills in scheming and manipulation
TYSM for the quick translations;; I live for the comments at the end of each chapter

Sometimes it's real easy to forget how ruthless Tia is, I love that we often get reminders of that.

Seeing Tia right now just hammers the fact at how stupid Lawrence was for treating her that way in the beginning... she’s scary but i love her

Tia is thoroughly a true villainess. She will exact revenge on her victims through any means necessary; although this time, she opt out in getting her own hands dirty for now. The people who underestimated her before are simply idiotic. Given the right motives, she could do anything.
I’m glad I picked this manhwa up.

Before anything, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS MASSIVE UPLOAD OF NEW CHAPTERS!!! YOU'RE AWESOME, SCAN!!!

@sincross7723
hi. can someone explain to me with spoiler tag if you want

the tia = lawrence brother/sister. then monther/king = lawrence. then mother/father=tia. what? so tia is older than lawrence. then the father died early then king and mother sex for lawrence?

As far as I understood. Lawrance is older than Tia. He seems bigger than her when we see them as children. But I could be wrong.

I think Marchioness Rozan Miraila is kings concubine then had Tia with Marquis Rozan later as Lawrence mentioned Miraila tried to ruin his future. 1st having Tia and 2nd beating here in front of guests

@vangoz: although Tia is not using magic now. This world has magic as Tia used ancient magic on Chapter 3 and
probably whatever she had bill copied probably had something related to magic

Users who are viewing this thread