The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 14

did she just gesture that chad move "pretending to hit someone but actually going to act cool by pushing her hair in her ear"??? HAHAHAHA that was too realistic

Aggregator gang
That's right, just look down girl ! You are not worthy of looking up !

SGR

Double-page supporter
Wne5K8h.png

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO XD

"So let's not talk about such boring topics that only men talk about."

If you had actually paid attention to things a bit better instead of just being all about gossip, you'd realize how you played yourself into a trap when you dismissed her remark right there. That was her warning to be careful who you are insulting. Because she was so ignorant and didn't get the hint, she just jeopardized her entire family's business.

Good. MC didn't stay a doormat.

Keep it up!

That binch deserves it anyways.

I'm really enjoying this premise: breaking the rules of her own story, and I'm guessing trying to reconstruct them.

I scoffed at the girl for asking Ayla to stop talking about business which is men's talk. It's because of this mindset that got her trashed by Ayla with their "women's talk." It's good to know what your family does when having a battle where power and influence play a key role. Silly child.

Damn... She really looks like a greek goddess with that outfit and glass of wine (aka Ambrosia).

Lol what an idiot. Men’s talk my ass 🤣
If she’s going to be a villain, then she will do it while still being a lady

Double-page supporter
She basically went "Bitch, I literally own you." and I loved how she went about it! This is how a villainess should be. Smart, efficient, and beautifully vicious, all while showing that she doesn't need to use force to get what she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread