The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 18

omfg ayla is seducing ME!! hehe I like where this is going, tysm for the update <3

Aggregator gang
omfg this again
Sure, as a modern person she wouldn't be used to wearing a corset but you can survive just fine with a corset for fuck's sake if it's made well it's not supposed to crush your spine
Meme mom would be seething right now

Dex-chan lover
That bystander just went from faceless NPC to named NPC to potential love interest in the space of 30 seconds. Not bad!

Shes bouta get a fan club in a second with those kinds of moves 🤣

I know it's supposed to be a ribbon tied behind her, but honestly, it makes her silhouette look like she has some serious love handles, and I can't unsee it.

MCrNW8X

Poor designer guy 😂 but he knew what he got into, he would be killed if it came out he worked with him. So no blaming her, she saved his life with the lie.
And no, she cant recommend him to the other ladies. They did explain that she's only allowed to design for the royal family. So he will probably be the one making the princesses dress. XD

mc is just adorable, laughing Killian is also a joy to see
great chapter, except for the line about corsets, they are perfectly fine if suited correctly

lel well made corsets do not work like that, that was a wide spread rumour campaign from ppl that were against womans voting rights. They wantrd to destroy the fashion industry that was full of woman, bcs that was the only industry where they could get big money and live freely thru that. Ppl with money wore corsets that fitted their body perfectly, they were made as elastic as possible, not like cheap corsets in our modern times.

Loving all the comments defending the use of corsets in "olden times" right now.
Let's use this reasoning: How could we, the modern people, even exist if women had been dying left and right because their spine cracked from wearing a corset?

Users who are viewing this thread