The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 18

I might be wrong, but I think she's more about not NEEDING to wear corsets, and having the option to or not to, instead of it being a need?

I mean.... what would be a bigger FU to this society than taking a female lover as a woman? Those old men would probably all drop immediately and have a heart attack. 😂

I love everything about FL's dress except the color. i get that those colors represent a villainess but srsl tho, it just doesnt look good, it doesnt highlight the dress and are too dark. The color combination isnt that great either. From chapter 1 until now i havent seen a single dress of her that has good color combination. anyway that's just my opinion.

honestly, i dun like this manhwa's art style. not to my taste. but i dig the story so far

and please, the yuri scene at the endddd yassssss fl is just soooo cool😍

My brain is too full to take in another bit of corset slander, so i simply will not perceive it. 😇
(lets all pretend its tight-lacing smacktalk instead.)

Aggregator gang
Ok ok ok. I dont even need Killian at this point. I'm simping for her.

Like someone has said, STEP ON ME QUEEN.

the misinformation about corsets is killing me!! author plz stop :( its good for our tiddies and back! it helps with posture too if worn and fitted properly. modern bras will be constricting and uncomfortable too if we make “sexy” our priority. wire bras suck ! at the end of the day, it’s really just up to us to desexualise undergarments and prioritise comfort.

Sophia played Charlotte with that dress. Charlotte’s dress is tacky, gaudy, and ugly lol. Ayla’s dress is alright, but the color scheme is off to me. I haven’t really liked any of her dresses so far, mainly because of the colors.

Double-page supporter
@4tywinks

I mean, that's true for the corsets of today, which are designed to be ergonomic and mainly used as a posture correcting device, but considering this is supposed to be a time when freaking codpieces so big they hindered riding horses were a thing, I think corsets slowly being made tighter and tighter to keep up with "fashion trends" is perfectly acceptable.

Fed-Kun's army
i spy yuri.

@4tywinks Yeah it's true that corsets weren't torture devices, however, they were NOT made to feel comfortable. They were meant to emphasize a woman's waistline and that's what they were marketed as. Definitely not designed for comfort, at least for nobility and fashion. Modern corsets and correctional corsets are different, but the corsets that noble ladies wore in Victorian England (I'm assuming that was the inspiration for this setting) were purely for "sexiness" and not comfort. Either way, though, they're still restraining and you can see why someone would want to do away with them (for the same reason some people are not comfortable wearing sports bras).

Users who are viewing this thread