The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 2

my stupid ass started sight singing the moment I saw those notes

the fourth bar wasn't even 4/4 :<

when you're too stressed you begin to hear your maid singing instead of begging.. that's totally hilarious, good job to the author or mangaka for delivering this joke..

my ass did not process anything that just came out of the mls mouth😦

The lyricist maid thing was hilarious. I wonder why this guy isn't affect tho

Is the maids' wailing her daily alarm clock lmao, what could she have done to make them be like that every time

Wish you could keep translating this because your translations are the only ones who actually make sense lol thanks

Dex-chan lover
This girl is just a cunt... I get that she is angry, but why throw things? Why always ask "Has the book arrived? What? Didn't you say it would come today???" Instead of something more normal like, "What date is today?" I guess she doesn't want any kind of epic life (which is also completely fine), because if she did, she could use the time loop to learn many things. Though it's probably hella annoying because only one day keeps repeating, so there isn't thaaat much she can do/change.

😚that assistant?(the one who caught the teacup but not the actual tea) looked like a bottom/uke to me😙

@Senros IKR!? Wth is she doing.. i know it's frustating but still how could she throw a book in to the air? She could have thrown it on the floor and noone would get hurt..

Users who are viewing this thread