The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 21

oh interesting... still sucks a parent but definitely interesting... meanwhile smirks Killian i see u... making money moves on our girl ayla<3

Ik i could die from Killian's sweetness in this chapter but remember that the MVP in this chapter is the dad! At least there's a dad in Manhwaverse where they didn't really hate their child ;v;

Killian is so smooth with receiving his “payment”. 😂 I actually love how her dad didn’t have a twisted answer just like everyone else. Thank you so much for updating!

But it's lonely without you dad...

Btw i swear they kissed at 12 o'clock so how 10 minutes have passed😂

SKDJDN KILLIAN U SLY FOX. U definitely have the readers blushing that’s for sure. Tysm for the updates !! Stay healthy

wow.... that was actually a bit touching but sad

the dads not a total douche

aww, chefs kiss parent. so she can do whatever she wanted to do. So good. No scolding or anything.

Dex-chan lover
Oh nooooo... a hot guy is requesting that I sit on his lap and that he be allowed to kiss and caress me as a “payment”, oh noooo what should I dooooo

Well ig everyone thinks differently but he tried his best so she wouldn’t suffer what he have to for the family ig he is nice

The dad just didn't know how to be a parent for her. He never neglected her, that's sweet

Dex-chan lover
not good parenting, but at least a bad dad turned out to be a considerate one. this is an actual twist considering how saturated this cliche is... usually if they are bad, they're bad unless they're a love interest. wow wow

I'm kind of feeling half and half rn. I'm happy that he didn't abandon her and just leave her, but I'm also pretty disappointed in him because he doesn't get that a child needs love and not just superficial things like money and toys.

dad took the wrong strategy, but definitely the best intentions. he seems like a great dad for people who tend to be free spirited later on in life. probs not best to leave her alone from a young age up to like teenhood

Regard to Killian...
OMG OMG I WANT HIM. PLEASE. He looks like a bad ass but honestly he is so kindddd. He is the type of men who could easily fluster your heart with his natural self, I mean his kindness towards those he likes. Arghhhh My heart

And father, well, we all know he actually cares for his daughter. After hearing his reasoning, I’m kind of touched. Of course, I don’t think that acting cold towards your children is a right thing to do, however, it may be because he is good at expressing his feelings. Yannoooo

Users who are viewing this thread