The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 21

i'll wash my hair everyday so it's clean and save to touch so please pat my head until it flattens idc babe

Fed-Kun's army
He was a father with good intentions, but bad execution. He loved his daughter, but he only gave her materialistic possessions but didn't spend any time with her. He didn't scold her when she did something wrong. He didn't hug her when she wanted to be hugged. Money is great and all. Material gain has benefits. But if you do not bring about love and affection, then it leads a child to immaturity and depravity. They become cold toward others and forget what it's like to feel warmth.

Allowing a CHILD with no support to do whatever they want is the first WRROOONNG MISTAKE hot dad.
As much as I wanna like him, idk man.
Love that heā€™s progressive but he was still mentally absent for Ayla.
Sheā€™ll be happy with whatever she gets, but soon what sheā€™ll want is attention, which her father wouldnā€™t give her. Most children that experience this tend to lash out or do outlandish things to catch the attention of the parent thatā€™s neglecting theeemmm. OF COURSE SHEā€™s gonna turn out bad if you just think ā€œhere i gave u this be happy now choose how you want to live morallyā€
Maybe Iā€™m just looking at this wrongly, probably, but it just rubs me the wrong way ); im sorry hot progressive dad

Good intentions do not make up for bad parenting šŸ˜’
No wonder she came out spoiled and twisted šŸ˜‘

In other news Killian is literally taming her and it's funny, but also very sus šŸ˜‚

Oh.... you're way of raising a child is...so unique O.O

Because you gave her too much freedom, she(prev. Villainess not MC) was led astray(?)...

Double-page supporter
that's not how u raise children - guide them, don't spoil.

So basically the dad's parenting method is partly (mostly) at fault for the original villainess' downfall and therefore the downfall of his own noble house. Seems about right.

Users who are viewing this thread