The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 21

Oh my....I suddenly feel bad for him...ಥ_ಥ
Poor dad...
But that's not how you raise a child sir...you have to guide her not neglect her or give her too much freedom.

Double-page supporter
Umm.. im pretty sure she was lonely because you are trying to put distance..... he has "good" intention but, sir.... i think you did it wrong .....

Group Leader
While how he raised her is wrong, we gotta understand his point of view... he loves his daughter and after his wife passed away he was unprepared. However, he probably knew he wanted to make her child happy and being the miserable person he is by losing the love his life, he wanted to avoid making her miserable. Instead, he spoiled her at a distant. Giving her everything she wanted, all the freedom she wanted—aka what every child thinks they want in life. However without guidance, children are bound to be led astray in numerous of ways and ruin their lives. In our FL's case, the old host became mean, selfish, and evil because she grew up getting everything she wanted without love, the one thing she couldn't seem to get due to father thinking she was best left along. However, that brought her and her family ruin.

Quite sad and tragic of a father. While wrong and certainly foolish, I cannot hate him like villaines' fathers we often see. This one truly seems to love his daughter.

So he's just an ignorant parent... Well, I suppose without the internet or a lot of books it might be more difficult to find out how to raise children, in addition to there being no single "right" way, but I feel like he missed the mark (whatever that might be) by a bit much, yanno?

And all of a sudden everyone starts commenting on "GOOD PARENTAL GUIDANCE TIPS" lmao... Relax u guys😂😂😂 everyone will change if the kid(prev villainess) tells her dad that she wanted fatherly love from him and telling him, her worries etc... So i would say both side are equally wrong...

DADDY IS ACTUALLY NICE
Man i wish my dad gave me loads of money so i can do whatever i want rather than my dad being a useless gambler

lolol good intentions don't mean shit. i can't really feel bad for him. pretty stupid to think avoiding ur child and...not...being a parent...would turn out ok.

I think he is a good dad, people say intentions dont mean anything, but no one teaches you how to be a good parent. Esp if you had shitty parents yourself. With no internet or books about it how is he supposed to know what to do. What if in the dads past his parents didn't give him jack shit and forced him on one path only. In his mind he would do the opposite for his kid so they don't live a restricted lifestyle. Also some people are just really bad at showing affection, its awkward when you have never received it ever, cause you don't know how to give it.

Oh my goodness, what is this adorable development all of a sudden??? Thank you for translating!!! ❤️🥰

killian with the payments, you're not slick 😂 but also man, what is it with webtoon dads having neglect as their love language 🤪 still he's being proactive now so that's something at least

Well hakdog. The father is cold but his way of pampering his child is really different ahahaha (^~^;)

Eye...!? Eyebrow piercing!?

Was... was I blind previously or is this sudden development a new thing? Lord Killian, why are you using your god-defying powers to give yourself more piercings? (Low-key, though, it matches him way too well for my peace of mind ugh)

(EDIT: I’m aware he has it on the cover art, but it’s the first time I saw it in a chapter [bc im most definitely blind])

Give this man an award for Father of the Year under the category "He's trying his best" like, A+ for effort, E- for lack of communication
I suspected but the confirmation was nice~
Killian is the best, his everything is too good for the world ❤
Our lovely Ayla is also surviving so props to her, though the distance thing isn't working lol
Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread