The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 21

Yeah, that's a problem with parents nowadays too... The thought is nice, but the implementation will only hurt the relationship and will make the kid spoiled/depressed (depends on how the kid perceives this).

IM NOT CRYING, YOURE CRYING 😭❤️ Fuck this bad parenting always gets me and touches my kokoro dammit

(Yes I know this is TERRIBLE PARENTING IRL but damn in fantasies it’s kinda adorbs)

Wow so he's a very doting father who doesn't want her knowing of that fact? 🥺 Give him some love, mc! He deserves it

Sorry whta? Instead of raising her he let her do everything she wanted? What about the raising part?

lmao what do we expect from dada, they don’t know proper communication lmao, even if his intentions are pure, this is not the wae

anyhooooooo, killian stop 🛑 ✋ this is not fair just stop 😭🥴

That was very heartwarming for her father, good intentions but that's the wrong way to do about it.

I love the detailed art of their clothes, so pretty.

That's sweet of her father but even if I'm in the position of the FL, i would surely misunderstand.

Okay the father is kinda making me sad now.
This is just bad parenting with extra steps, aka "good intentions".

i'm kinda weak for this kind of bad parenting.... ah ;;
killian and ayla's rship isn't really evolving how i thought it would and i'm so loving it lol this story is great

thank you so much!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread