The Villainess' Maker - Ch. 7

yes this really stays true to the name of this manhwa! She is a villainess in the making!😍

also, Killians powers kinda reminds me of "so tell me...what do you, truly desire?"😈
...😏

Ha ha I guess Killian is truly gonna be a great teacher. In making doormat Yoon Haneul into a villainess . And also I think they should outsmart the rules for the loop like find loopholes in order to avoid the bad ending but also continue living

I love how this isn't "meek/nice girl becomes the villainess and wins everyone over with her kindness" but is "meek girl becomes a villainess and learns to take no shit". I really hope the story stays like this and they don't turn her around to be a good person in the end

Fed-Kun's army
YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! LET THEM TAKEOVER THE WORLD AND TAKE NO FUCKING SHIT. YESSS dominate everyone yall.

Ahh... that cinematic ending...
Love it. The closing door, and her expression. *Chef’s kiss*

I love this wickedness! I was worried our doormat of a heroine was going to stay that way, or forgive and forget everything that's been done to her character.

Fed-Kun's army
So the God does like her, and it's not a curse. He's trying to change the door-mat part of her, and make her step on others instead.

@ Kattyia
"I love how this isn't "meek/nice girl becomes the villainess and wins everyone over with her kindness" but is "meek girl becomes a villainess and learns to take no shit". I really hope the story stays like this and they don't turn her around to be a good person in the end"
I hope so too

I finally understand the title and a different plot where a girl that get pushed around finally get a backbone and learn how to say no.

oh lala.... i want to experience that kind of... what do you call what our fl just did?

Users who are viewing this thread