The Villainess' Maker - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Was that just somsthing to be ignored or- - when she was about say something and the duke pulled out his hand, in that image, the Duke's face expression seemed worried? If so, that was so touching. I will ignore the fact he thought of her as a monster. Although, thats probably the reason why the original owner of her body developed a villainess personality......

Da btch girl who was originally the FL in the story (I forgot her name) ........I just wanna isekai into that world, go through her window and give her a good wake up slap that the world doesen't give a sht about u.

ahh she’s looking at the protagonists but ML is looking at her?? i really like these two. thanks for the incredible mass update!!

Err ... I don't understand why all of those "Renaissance" style transmigration choose the "she is a monster cause her birth killed her mother" reason to being "hated" by the father. Shouldn't death while giving birth be quite common at that time ??

Was daddy manipulated by mr wizard? You know... encouraged true desire or something?

Dex-chan lover
Hold up, "Mohammed" is part of the prince's name?! What in the world?? That's a... unique choice.

I'm pleasantly surprised for the mass update! Thank you Speedcat for the upload. 💕 Blessings to you guys

Double-page supporter
Warnel Karl Mohammed?
What lol Mohammed came out of nowhere tf lol

I swear in these stories they always have a father who hates their kid for "killing their mother." How come they always see their kid as a monster and not as the last thing they have from their wife? It always puzzles me.

Thx for the translation!

I hope the dad actually loves her but didnt know how to show it instead of hating her or blaming her :(

Users who are viewing this thread