The Villainess' Maker

I have a question so all scan team drop this project ??or we still get the future updates 🤐

This manhwa is oozing with evilness at an uncomfortable level at times but im surprisingly loving it.

Like its not everyday we see an ‘evil’ ml that is actually evil, right? So its refreshing in a wayyy 😛

Ohhh are we gonna get a corrupt mc???? Like okay the "became the Villainess but doesn't act like a Villainess and everyone loves her now" trope is good but THIS would be more interesting!!!!

wtf i like this omg!?!? i'm so interested in both their characters and i'm looking forward to the relationship development between ayla and killian!!! also villain mc couples <3333 I LOVE IT ITS SO SPICY AND KILLIAN'S SO HOT IN A BASTARD WAY LOL

@bonzaigirl I don’t think it’s deleted, but it’s more likely because of mangadex’s rule where if it’s the first upload of whoever user uploaded it, they still need the admin’s approval or something

@amazed_bun Lmao, the art for the promo is usually better. But usually when the promo comes out they're not sure if the novel will get an official webtoon adaptation or not. By the time they're ready to make a series they need to find an artist that can commit long term to the project.

Power Uploader
@shotachin, really?! I've been waiting almost all day for these new chapters. And as soon as I left, they downloaded them and managed to delete them! Ahaha. Murphy's Law, hello. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

I'm liking this story so far. The MC actually has done a few bad deeds already. It doesn't seem like this will be a simple "villainess tries to be bad but sucks and does good deeds instead" type of story. It also looks like the ML is going to teach MC how to manipulate people.

I find it interesting that she admitted that she was from another world. And the ML even asks what happened to the original owner of the body. I feel that in many stories like this, most people never figure out that the MC is from another world. The MC being the author might have consequences later in the story. That's pretty interesting. I wonder if it's the case that the MC created the world or that she had a connection to this world and the story was coming from memories or something.

@_captain_america_or_cap encountered the same sitch before in another series and the uploader replied in the comments and said they’re waiting for mangadex’s approval since it was their first upload.
i was already around here when chapter 10 was like “7 mins ago” (would be weird if it got deleted immediately) and judging @anon_bitch ‘s upload history, this is their first upload of any chapter of any series, unless i assumed wrong (and mangadex really did delete this or the uploader did) 😅 or this a next level trolling as well lol 😆

A lot are waiting and excited for this series (you and me included 😂) and 20 chapters (raws) are already out haha fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Users who are viewing this thread