The Villainess' Maker

@belalallala where can I find it? now a days many translator hiding because of the impostor so it's hard to find translator, can you tell me the acc?

@Mayadee Yeah, they're a bunch of kids for real. Now they're acting like victims in front of their followers after they got called out here. Saying it was all a misunderstanding and crying about the comments.

😱😭😱😭😱
What happened 😕 where is all the chapters 😢 is it going to stop?? Awh I wish the scanlation teams could work together ❤

I sometimes wish translation groups would just work together, that’d be super effective but also avoid drama.

This is the problem with promising story, a lot of translator group picked them up at the same time and ended up causing unnecessary drama ..i wish there would be a plat form where all the translator group could talk and discuss over which story and which group would picked them up...there are a lot of good and amazing story being abandoned right now because the translator are overwhelm by so many story that they have to handle at the same time....while some other translator group are in need of a story that they could translate😔

This is so childish who gives a fuck about who translate what. Y’all should do whatever you desire I don’t mind two teams translating at the same time at all and there are other promising stories that are about to be released anyways. So you either ignore each other and start BOTH translating the chapters or you either make a deal with each other promising that the team that drops this have the right to claim dibs on another promising story...ok😀? And please ik I sound ungrateful but believe it or not I am really greatful to all the teams that translates manhwa, I appreciate y’all hard work and want to personally thank you because without you guys I wouldn’t know what to do with my free time. But I just think that this isn’t a matter worth it enough to argue.

to both of the translation teams/groups, thank you so much for all the effort you put into translating~ all of us appreciate your hard work!! <3

Fed-Kun's army
So far the writing and art are just "ok", but the premise is interesting enough that'll I'll probably keep reading

Users who are viewing this thread