The Villainess Refuses to Flirt With the Male Lead - Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter!! you dont know how grateful i am for you to have picked it up lol, and dont worry it's obviously not on the level of a native but the english is pretty good, it flows well!

and yeah as said above you made a typo when you uploaded the chapter, it's chapter 74 not 75 haha

im REALLY looking forward to the day she'll fall for lin as well and be aware of it (we're halfway through it now!^^)

Fed-Kun's army
Ty Gueran! And if you ever need an extra hand/pair of eyes for this series, my discord is imadoki_life so you can hit me up :]
Lin getting jealous during inappropriate situations will never not be funny to me 😭
Also it's basically what you did, but maybe the TL is something like "Male x Younger Male" like in a shipping context?,

Aggregator gang
Ty Gueran! And if you ever need an extra hand/pair of eyes for this series, my discord is imadoki_life so you can hit me up :]
Lin getting jealous during inappropriate situations will never not be funny to me 😭
Also it's basically what you did, but maybe the TL is something like "Male x Younger Male" like in a shipping context?,
that makes more sense, I didn't even think about that

Users who are viewing this thread