The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement

This is the first time I see villainess so funny it brought whole bag of laugh from my face. Other villainess manga are so focused on jarring the cheating fiance or how men are always this and that.

It’s short and delivered greatly. Thanks to the translations for recommending this when I read some villainess manga I coincidentally found and thanks to this translations.

Wow, I can’t seem to forget the slow life villainess face when i finished reading. Really great job

First time I've seen a villainess manga where the villainess and her entourage really are all horrible people.

omg this was so funny lmao martina world dominance!!! lowkey wish there was a romance tag and we could
meet the crown prince replacement... it'd be fun too if the crown prince was also super calculating and cunning like FL hehe
but oh well lol i still enjoyed this!

Double-page supporter
Oh my god I couldn't even breathe, I was laughing so hard! I NEED to read the light novel now

Aggregator gang
Very funny complete story, one of the best this troupe has to offer by far

Plays a charming smart and dangerous villainous role perfectly while making you fall in love with the MC. The world is basic yet fun and never takes itself seriously, characters are one dimensional and funny and then scenarios are all cleverly thought up and imagined.

Can't recommend enough 10/10

she does things stricly by cost and benefit analysis and works towards certain goals while not caring about public perception or price
she is a grade A sociopath....
psychopaths would have preferred killing since its easier and more reliable to prevent future troubles

if something looks like the commonly described psychopath but chooses deliberately to not kill or avoids physical torture to reach her aim then it is a sociopath.

and tbh best villainess i have seen so far

Dex-chan lover
Chaos, thy name is Rachel.

Short but awesome! The characters are so freaking funny. A recommended read for all.

9/10

Users who are viewing this thread