The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Yes!!!! So good!!! Millie is upset and everyone blames her for being blamed and fired! Good work! 👏

Good on her for taking notice of the people around Millie. It makes sense why a little girl made such a big plot. She had lots of help. Hopefully the greedy maid can be useful to Aria. And hopefully giving away that necklace won’t upset the jewelers store owner. 🤞🏻

What what what?! Did she just control time?! This is going to get even more interesting!!! Did she reverse time? Since the pen was back in her hand when she’d clearly set it down.

Thank you for translating this! I’m really enjoying this story.

@Arakuei she's only able to reverse time by 5 minutes, and every time she uses the power it exhausts her, so don't worry it won't be too OP since there are consequences for using the hourglass

Group Leader
Damn, so by flipping it she can also go back in time again? That's some good shit right there.

Going forwards and backwards in time... This just got WAY more interesting!!!

Double-page supporter
Having a vivid memory of how you died/would die would be enough to drive anyone insane.

Aggregator gang
That's funny how they call her generous. It's not like she spending her own money. And the bitch can buy the same thing too.

Dex-chan lover
Ei, she's becoming Doctor Strange now.

[ New Ability Unlocked ]

Time Reversal
Ability to go back in time by turning the hourglass.

* other perks will be unlocked upon level progression

Aggregator gang
I enjoyed this chapter a lot. The way that she was observant about people around Mielle and made logical comment about Mielle being only 13.

AND DAMN TIME TRAVEL UNLOCKED.

I’m sad Aria gave Mielle the necklace she got from the shopkeeper. She doesn’t deserve something that nice.

@Miriha, I’m assuming that it has to deal with her wearing the necklace in front of the prince, so she gave it to Meille to throw him off her tracks and onto Mielle’s train wreck. As we’ve seen, she REALLY doesn’t like him, so I’d assume she’s doing it, so that like the dress thing, people not in the know would assume that it was Mielle wearing the necklace first

Users who are viewing this thread