The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

We will miss you juicy. Thanks for translating all those wonderful manhwas. Until we meet again 🙇🙇🙇

Dex-chan lover
Lol he only thinks its the other girl since aria played a little trick pfthahahah
Many thanks

Can anybody help me with this bug? When I click on "Go to Next", it goes to the main page. I'm preeetty sure there's more chapters after this right? I need my Aria fix, please help 😱😱

I totally forgot that Aria posed as Mielle when she met the crown prince, I was getting mad there for a second

Group Leader
My Lady is a bitter one, I see. Well fear not, for now, the servent knows who truly is the intelligent one out of the sisters now - your credit will be due, and it seems like the ML you were aiming for is the wrong one. Crown prince, here we go! The best out of all eligable bachelors for your path of revenge!

Hmm i might just read the novel again. Everytime i see an update of this makes me wanna read the novel again even though i alrdy know whats going to happen next. This is truly a masterpiece

I think the crown prince has mistaken , he thought that mielle was aria , remember when aria met the crown prince and the crown prince gave tulips and aria refuse to do so , so he mistaken from mielle to aria LMAO

Double-page supporter
FATALITY! Destroying Mielle over here ahah
Ty so much for the chapters!

I think I might have to read the novel I can’t wait for another update to know what happens 😭😭 does any one know where this chapter is in the novel?

WAHAHAHAHA. BUURRRN BRUUU!! THAT IS SOOO GOOD. ❤️❤️❤️

Aww. That’s sad to hear. Thannks, Juicy for your hard work and the mass release. Thanks saving your toochies for picking it up.

Users who are viewing this thread