The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Thanks for all the releases so far! Bummed to see Juicy disbanding, but wishing you all the best <3
Glad this series will be continued, I can't wait to see what will happen next!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the mass release and translating this series so far!! Wish the team the best!

Saving your tooches really live up to their name,thank you for the tooch save! Also thank juicy for translating up until this point!

Aggregator gang
Gaaah i really like the savage Aria, the smart beautiful cunning Aria! I mean like this manhwa proof that someone lineage is not inline with someone brain,,,, thank you for translating this far!

She is such a bad bitch I love aria. FLEX ON EM GIRL

How dare Mielle ignore our bean Sarah. She’s so nice 😭

Thank you for the mass release! And thank you for all updates. Sad to see you guys going and I hope you all be happy! 💕

Juicy thank you for all your hard work and scans🥰!!

Thank you to Saving Your Tooches for picking up one of my favorites🥰

She crushed it!! They're fucking speechless! Hahaha
I was so shook seeing the new chapters, thank you so much for the update

😁THAAANK YOU for the updaaaates and the time you spent on translating this series... 😁

hope to wish you all well and stay safe!

Dex-chan lover
Solution: put the crown prince's statue left with only a pair of briefs so they can feel some sort of kinship with the prince, haha

Double-page supporter
So much in just one chapter. I love Aria and I can't wait for her to ruin that shitty family to the ground.

@tonie your comment is gold lmao

Thank you Juicy for all the hq chapters you've done so far and I'm glad that it's the team behind Beware of the Villainess who's picking it up. Wish you guys the best!!

Okay now I do love Aria and she should be able to put Mielle in her place, but girl you gotta slow down gritting on them teeth and think twice.

Users who are viewing this thread