The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Double-page supporter
I'm kind of disappointed that Aria didn't do like she did in the novel and tease the Count and Sir Rain first. Initially she played stupid and went along with Mielle's idea knowing that the Count and Sir Rain were looking to her for the actual answer. She didn't just outright tell them the warehouse idea so easily, which was just amusing to read.

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY I UNDERSTAND

No wonder she feels so dejected and can act quite "nasty" - I missed the crucial fact that she was killed by Mielle and ISIS...
She of course would be traumatized and do whatever she can to avoid the same fate - any steps that proceed in a familiar manner would mean steps towards her death.

My gosh now her actions make more sense, and I have more sympathy for her.

Also ISIS must be destroyed.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Crying herself until she's asleep is the saddest thing i've read in this story, the fact that she has done this multiple times already gives it more impact.

It's honestly pretty good how the threat of actual death is so prominent in this story that it drives her to cry to sleep.

Wow!!! A story where the FL does not always win nor always get beaten up/looses (until the ML "rescues" her)....damn! Quite a few layers of complexity in this story. She can scheme, can win BUT just like in a real situation sometimes things just don't go your way......this is a great story and a big THANK YOU to the translators for translating this story.

P.S: I don't know how the future chapters will go but for now I am rapidly loosing patience and interest in Oscar...grow a backbone please!

Aggregator gang
Tbh, I like this kind of stories where the MCs don't always success, they go through trials and failures and mature from that. Those Mary Sue/Gary Stu stories may be intriguing at first but gradually become boring as hell.

@Otaku713: i don't think he will get such a major character development, he will be improved but still not deserve Aria 😂 he is not ML so whatever.

why everyone mad with sir rain, even sir rain doesn't know about aria, this was crown prince mistake in chapter 7 & 9, she mistake aria's name with mielle

Its making me worried too. I feel so frustrated when will she get the upperhand? That hoirglass is also scary what if it loses its effect I hope she wont depwn too much on it

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if the hourglass decided to not work one time. The Prince's assistant might start to realize he's fucked up right about now

@cherylmolla32 she already decided not to help. But cause for this warehouse problem the count will find out himself anyway so she just casually takes credit for it.

Annoys the piss outta me that she has once again not brought up the fact that she was the one who suggested furs while dumbfuck had suggested leather.

What the fuck is the dad's fucking problem... even aria's mother and mielle herself was confused when rain mentioned it... fuck out of here

I already knew Oscar was going to be trash but it still makes me angry 😃😃😃😃😃😃

@Dragen
It's definitely annoying. But you also have to take into consideration that if she just drops the "actually, I suggested that" bomb carelessly, they'll just accuse her of wanting to steal the credit for Mielle's idea.

Poor Aria... but I know our dear villainess will find a way forward soon. You can never keep a good one down!

Users who are viewing this thread