The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

finaly a wrench in her plans
but only at first because the ducal sister cockblocking her own brother will lead to her own downfall
just my little fortune telling
oscar is bound to a pitiful fate because he cant have the mc as long as his sister is engaged to the crownprince but even if his sister looses her status he wont be getting aria because the crownprince will be taking her, not to mention he will be forced to stay engaged to mieli
would be surprised if he kills his sister with his own hands

also u predict at least two dramas the crownprince finding out he send his gifts to the wrong girl
and coupled with that oscars sister becoming suspicious of mieli because she receives ao many presents from the crownprince

but tbh aria is still a immature bratty idiot, she hasnt learned much since she got executed or she would have asked herself sooner where her sister got
the connection to the judical branch of the empire and imperial knights from (executioner)

Group Leader
i hate how so much credit went to mielle
fuck why does this annoy me so much-
she got a shit ton of gifts that were NOT EVEN MEANT FOR HER.
just kill her already, please?

Even though Aria is acting brave and all that... u can clearly tell her mental health isn’t too good because of the beheading thing- she might have trauma

@Roadrunner9000
Cough.. What do you expect from an MC thats a villianess and someone who probably has trauma from being beheaded??? Uh...

Sorry, Im actually very biased towards MCs so I cant help being defensive since I see it from their point of view. But imagine being a beggar to being a noble and then always belittled by your sister and have bad rumours allll around you. Then, said sister not only rubs salt on wound but also reveals shes been playing MC like a fool... This sort of vendetta, amd enviro she grew up in is hardly conducive to her as a human being...

@Vivisivow
the mc is fighting against fate that i understand
and she does a piss poor job at it
do you know the saying: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is a sign off madness
if you apply this toward the story
it basicly stipulates that she needs to go against her own nature or she will end up the very same as before
so while your arguement is understandable and shows a lot of admirable empathy it wont help her unless there is plotarmor involved...

Dex-chan lover
Aria is still badly traumatised from before... i imagine she still remembers how it felt..... to get her head cut off.... *pales*

*Sigh* seeing aria like that is quite painful I hope once she finishes her revenge she can forget abt the past and live happily with asher

imagine being haunted by the fact that you were beheaded in your past life... poor Aria just wanted to survive /sigh/

tho she wanted for everyone to act th same as before (for her to be one step ahead of them and take revenge), the story was changing tbh, because now the crown prince is interested to her, and maybe Oscar too *winks*

Users who are viewing this thread