The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
@mia00 his information gathering guy, I think he's also a full-blooded noble. As such, he is probably wanting to make REALLY DAMN ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SURE that the genius lady is actually, you know, the illegitimate daughter of a prostitute before actually saying it's her. Hence why he was fishing for the last thing that was attributed to her, the fur, even now. I don't think he wants to believe it's not Mielle.

though after looking at some of the comments, maybe it's the prince who doesn't want to believe some excommoner is the one he's looking for.

@mia00
He does, but the prince was adamant that it was Mielle. โ€œOh sheโ€™s just a sly cat, sheโ€™s pretending to be dumbโ€ basically. Until he went and saw for himself at the party ๐Ÿ˜‚

dang. i would've loved to see Aria's face finding out about the Prince now, but the moment will still be good in the future

Finally!!! His shocked expression! ๐Ÿคฃ
Thank you so much for the chapters now I ABSOLUTELY canโ€™t wait wait for what comes next! ๐Ÿ˜†

Lady Isis think the Crown Prince attended to see her. NOPE.

All of them thinking Crown Prince went to see Miello. ALSO NOPE!

Meanwhile, Aria is chilling at home. ๐Ÿ˜‚

HAHAHAHAH,

GAHHH

FINAALLLYY PRINCE REALIZE HE'S SUPPORTING THE WRONG PERSON.

DO SOMETHING PRINCE...

DO SOOMETHING

Dex-chan lover
Well damn, seeing it happening isn't half bad. Btw, there re a lot of chapters to come, the novel already ended though if someone is interested here the link.

https://readnovelfull.com/the-villainess-reverses-the-hourglass.html#tab-chapters-title

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i can't stop laughing. also what chapter is this in the novel ? https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/the-villainess-turns-the-hourglass/

holy fuck lol am i the only one who forgot that the blue haired guy was the crown prince who was engaged to lady Isis?? lmao why didn't i realize it lolol

Users who are viewing this thread