The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Omg finally that misunderstanding was so unbearable!!! Like wtf?? Anyways hopefully this will muck up the plans of those bitches.

I'm so fckng tired of seeing Mielle's face, thank goodness we're near the part where some action takes place fufu.

@Yuu-phoria I would have liked to see that too!
Sounds a bit less embarrassing for the prince since he said all that stuff about them knowing each other (and would have felt a lot less second hand embarrassment on behalf of the prince)
And it sounds a lot more shameful for whatshername, but oh well I remain excited for the story to come :)

Yayy that was awesome, one of my fav chapters and the art style is gorgeous as always

But ig the vibe is a bit different from the novel? Like he was more dominating and kind of looked really disgusted? in the novel...and he more so wanted to confirm the identity rather than finding it out first-hand

Aggregator gang
Not everything goes her but she managed to grasp the hand of "pawn-maso-prince N°54" which outweighs lost effort

I can't wait to see the stupified look on Mielle's and Isis' faces when they realize that The Crown Prince is actually looking for our dear protagonist. I'm literally rubbing my hands together in gleeful anticipation.

Double-page supporter
anyone else find themselves smirking by the end of this chapter?

Group Leader
LMAO NOW SHE'S SCREWED, ISIS WILL BRING HER DOWN. THANK GOD FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING.

Dex-chan lover
Sweet satisfaction!!!!! The look on his face was so good ahhh🤣🤣
Thanks so much for the chapters!!

AHHHHH WE'RE ALREADY HEEEEERRRREEEEE. Yay, I can't wait for our lovely fl to get stronger. <3

Users who are viewing this thread