The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
GASP! Sarah! I bet its more like a motherly/sisterly kind of loneliness but!!!! I do!!!! Like!!!! The other possible kind of loneliness!!

GAHHHHH SARAHHHH 😭. Also when did the font change? AND ARIAS MOM IS SO SWEET AND PROTECTIVE AAAHHHHH. ALSO ARIA U DUMB BITCH, LIKE UR SMART BUT ASHER IS SO CLEARLY THE CROWN PRINCE. I still love ya tho

OMGGG SARAH’S GAYYY HAHAHHAHAHA
And omg i love how aria’s mother is protecting her🥺🥺

Rain said it was a misunderstanding, that Aria could rest assured those gifts were all meant for her. Not to be materialistic but is it any consolation when she did not actually receive a single one in the end, lol? Even the previous flowers were from Rain himself (sweet of him).
And the misunderstanding was not made clear to the family either so it still seems as if Rain's master was after Mielle
The scene when she almost guesses who Asher is, what a fail, lmao

Hahaha Aria looks is too mature for a 15 years old girl ... Even tho she is already 25 inside but the appearance should match with her current age right ..

That hourglass really caused a great change in Aria's physical appearance. She looks far more mature than her actual age. People might get suspicious of the changes.

Dex-chan lover
sarah you're one of the two actually good people in this manga ..... pls

Users who are viewing this thread