The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

So proud of her! Thank you for all the new chapters! It was wonderful getting to read them one after the other.

wasn't Veri originally Berry in the novel? oh well, HAHAHA time for our villainess to do villainous acts

Dex-chan lover
btw, how much chapter the novel has and what chapter currently the manhwa right now ?

Finally, Aria messes with everyone, now there's someone to match her borderline chaotic evil energy! I love it!! I ship it

"Companion" instead of "playmate," maybe?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady%27s_companion

Playmates sound like a term used for kids, not anyone of her age.

Code:
Spoiler i guess bc people be butthurt
kinda has yandere tendencies later on. Letting y'all know before people say he has a change of character or "personality". Right now, you are only seeing only one facelet of his personality that he showing to the world.

I'm loving her new outfits. Definitely prefer them over her frilly dresses. Excited for this arc when she gets to build her own powerbase instead of being at the mercy of others

okay, so i have a thought! so the idea of many-worlds interpretation, from my understanding, is that all possible outcomes are realized in different worlds (like if you had to choose between eating pizza or eating pasta, there are worlds that foster each of those choices.... idk if that makes sense). what if, in one of those worlds, there was an outcome in which the hourglass doesn't work? like, if she tries to reverse the hourglass, but nothing happens.... what would happen to her? somehow, the thought of it scares and excites me.

I like this environment for her, it’s healthy and she doesn’t get all evil and manipulative because the people there aren’t judgemental

Users who are viewing this thread