The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

@DaoFox
It doesn’t say that the hourglass needs her lifespan to power the resets though, it could be taking something in return without needing anything in return. If you recall, it turned back half her life on a whim at the start of the story, nothing was given up for that jump. So I’m sure it’s choosing the 5 minute rule on its own, seeing as it’s clearly capable of much more.

oh god the more she used the hourglass the more shes gonna grow older when time passes T__T

It must be terrible to have no one to turn to. She's forced to use the hourglass that she knows has bad effects because she can't attain money from anywhere else yet. Obviously she can't ask her parents or her friends.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I don't remember but is magic a thing in this world or not?

@WanderingKaos
Well that is the "easy" way, it has consequences but it is faster and easier than the other ways she could have used to obtain money. It is also less likely to arouse suspicion from others.

But it is far from the only choice.

@Ayachii this is where I get my raws (the % signs and stuff are actually Korean letters so if it looks long don't worry about it. I also suggest you use adblock as well) : https://tkor.yoga/%EC%95%85%EB%85%80%EB%8A%94-%EB%AA%A8%EB%9E%98%EC%8B%9C%EA%B3%84%EB%A5%BC-%EB%90%98%EB%8F%8C%EB%A6%B0%EB%8B%A4

Supporter
It could be as simple as adding the time reversed to her age. She was using it pretty recklessly before for even the smallest things like enjoying sweets. If we say it added like 1 year to her age, it would make sense that she could see visible growth given she's also around growth spurt age.

Does the prince really not have any fellings for her...?
She is pretty much attracted to him alright... Hah...😩

@mahtan We haven't seen any mages of any sort or any other magical item other than the hourglass, so I think while magic exists, there must be a reason in-universe why magic is so rare. Maybe it has to do with Aria's birth father?

Users who are viewing this thread