The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Is it just me or does Mielle have these creepy doll eyes. She looks so soulless.

I can't wait to see more of Aria succeeding on her own merits, wearing the most gorgeous outfits! That's primarily what I'm following the manwha for lol

ugh i hate this storyline where she doesn't know who asher is it is so unequal :/

i love that in this manhwa the protagonist which was supposed to be a "villainess" in the original story actually looks like one and mielle has softer eyes that make her look lovely instead of aria that looks sharp and elegant uwu

Not Mielle wearing the same color broach as the one Aria gifted Oscar. 👀Oscar probably wears it all the time and it seems no one else knows where it’s from so Mielle wore to seem as tho they’re close lol💀

really now, you don't know why might have caused the prince to change his mind. really. now.

Okay but has anyone realized how “human” Aria is becoming, like she called Sarah “cute” with a smile... and she genuinely opens her heart around Asher. I’m so proud of our little villainess 🥺

I know I already commented this- but Aria is slowly becoming more human and I feel like she has genuine affection for Sarah now and I think it’s beautiful 🥺 oh our villainess has come so far

Dex-chan lover
What... cunt sister has the brooch Aria gifted Oscar? Or am I mistaken here? Damn...

@Senros you werent
the novel specifically states Iris bought a similar booch and has Mielle and Oscar match booches. :)

Ya...

Dex-chan lover
This prince is *enamoured* xd he doesnt realise it yet, which is why aria hasnt realised it either

Seriously, why does Aria have this misconception about the prince of her own country having blond hair????

Users who are viewing this thread