The Villainess Turns the Hourglass - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Aggregator gang
Wow, Mielle the stupid bietch and Isis the scheming bietch suit each other well. Poor Oscar boi, he's already a coward, now is surrounded by bietches.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation ! I love this series, the story is super engaging ^^

Contributor
I could have used a reversing hourglass back when our Math teacher was making us do board work in front of the class! XD

Why does it remind me of that one scene in breaking bad when it shows the image of her laying down on the money haha

ahh I love that panel where she's lying on a bed of gold coins! goals

Yessss. I won't pity them.

After selling those to nobles, I would sell the remaining sugar at lowest price possible MWAHAHAHA

the sad thing is how close to reality Mielle is: only complains about being inconvenienced when she is the one directly affected, asking why the crown prince doesn't care abour his people but in her mind the only 'people' are the wealthy upperclass like her. give her sugar and she won't blink twice at the real suffering of the lower class

"How can the prince not look at his people when they are in thought times?"
Aria: Yeah.... Such tough times, not having sugar....

aria using the hourglass is literally me playing any otome game and restarting the app because i chose an answer i didn't like LMAO

also wow i pity the nobles soooo much, that darn crown prince not caring about the upperclass not having sugar 🙄 people are dYinG mielle, shut up

So now we know that brooch are trying to resembling to what Oscar had lol its too tacky for Mielle. Even if the brooch that Oscar have are looks tacky i think what Mielle wear are much more tacky lol sorry.
I think if you being a person who please others it could be your ruin since the probability that its a trap are there, but if you please each other that would be intense since its like a liar vs liar, which liar are gonna get lied so badly. Its must be hard to be a noble.

Double-page supporter
Sugar: sell it at 40 times the price!

Honey "Am I a joke to you?" (╬⓪益⓪)

@xsweetmex
It's been said multiple time, but the Hourglass doesn't age Aria that much, when used only makes her real tired so she has to waste half a day sleeping after using it, Aria has grown naturally otherwise, the manwha for some reason hasn't shown the proper time progression but Aria should 16 by now

Users who are viewing this thread